What exactly we do during On-Page Search Engine Optimisation?
- We select the right set of keywords that correspond to each landing page, using the results of the Keyword Research.
- We form the URLs in order to ensure that they are short and sweet. We always include the head targeted keyword in each URL.
- We perfectly optimise all critical Meta Data to make pages more search engine friendly.
- We always have in mind the Semantic Code Structure. In plain English, this simply means that each and every page ought to have only one H1 (heading one) this should also be the page title. Then subheadings should follow as H2, H3 and so forth. Having keywords in these places and the correct places is a large ranking factor.
- We develop quality and long content for your landing pages to satisfy search engine web crawlers and readers alike.
- On-Page SEO for videos, images, and other media elements that may appear in search results to make them visible to web crawlers.
- We Boost your Page speed: Page or site speed has been a ranking factor for a number of years and is even more important with the increase in mobile usage.